Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22, 2009 CHI Flat Iron, Sedu Shortie Iron & CHI Silk Infusion

Hi Guys! I just wanted to share with you about my most recent purchase from Folica.com.
I was planning on getting a name-branded salon flat iron because I've been using a pretty bad drugstore brand one. (Conair) So after doing tons of research, I was either going to get Solia or CHI. CHI had many reviews saying that it broke easily, but Solia had a lot of bad reviews too.
Even though I don't need a flat iron, I was looking for one that could curl my hair, because I never tried it so I decided to get the CHI because it was thinner and it seemed easier to curl with.

I bought it at a reasonable price, the total was $89.98 for the CHI Flat Iron, and I also was curious to try out the CHI Silk Infusion. Since I spended over $85, Folica had this promo & I got a Mini Sedu Straightener as well! Although that promo has ended, check out their website! They probably will have more soon! :)
I got the one that came with the Heat Proof Pouch. ($74.99)
Can't wait for my package! :)

This was the Sedu Revolution Pro Shortie Mini Style Iron I got free with my order ($50 value!)

& CHI Silk Infusion ($14.99) I heard it was really good! :)
I'll post some pictures once they come! Can't wait! hehe :)

xoxo,
lily.

No comments:

 

Simply Too Pink. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates